Thursday, June 10, 2010

Catching up with Myself

This is a reminder whatever you do everyday please take time to play. I took this photo at sunset on Hermosa Beach and won 2nd in the world. Take a moment to see each child is moving in this image they are swinging, running one is even watching the sunset. See the world through child eyes. For more images please go to my website at: chrismillerphotography.net.

Sorry for the delay in keeping up with this blog. My intention was to post images everyday. Well it's been almost a month I am going to add a few today and see how it goes from here. Thanks. These are from Topanga Days over Memorial Day weekend of Ziggy Marley who played the final set on Sunday. I saw his Dad play at the Santa Barbara County Bowl when I was in college which seems like a lifetime ago. During Ziggy's show for a moment I was nineteen once again transported thru time by the amazing quality of the Marley's voices.










My brother Scott, Cousin Rudy and nephew Alexander's
birthday in Malibu.

No comments:

Post a Comment